Open Street Parking Lots
The ENPARK management system enables complete charging for parking on the streets.
Possible ways to implement the system:
- A completely new system as the only method of payment
- Upgrade of the existing parking system.
The ENPARK system works on the basis of a smartphone app.
Methods of payment: Parking by credit over the phone or by paying the bill at the end of the
Advantages of ENPARK for system owners:
- Fast and efficient control
- Cost-effectiveness – low control costs
- Complete charge for parking
- Control of all vehicles without subjective exceptions
- Small number of employees
- Minimum number of complaints
- Positive public attitude – prevents fines
- Steady inflows of funds
Records of time spent in parking lots are made by a specialized vehicle, by the set dynamics and
The company that charges for parking in this way efficiently charges for each individual parking,
as the controlling vehicle:
- Performs control faster than the controller (moves at a speed of 20-40 km / h)
- Registers each vehicle without subjective exceptions
- Performs automatic charging of parking upon recording a vehicle
- Has a huge range
Street displays can show the number of vacant parking lots in that street or area.